About

This blog will follow my research of the British monarchy. Starting from the House of Plantagenet, going all the way to the current House of Windsor, I will look at how each House interacted with its people, and with each other.

Wednesday 23 May 2012

Family Tree

I've realized that a lot of what I've been saying may be a little confusing without a little reference.


So, here is an attached family tree of the house of Plantagenet. It ends at Richard II, who was the last Plantagenet before the Yorks/Lancasters decided to fight over the throne. I'll be starting research on the War of the Roses and the fight for the throne within the week (I hope).


Those family ties may be a little confusing, but I"ll try to find a good tree to represent the relationships. 


Anyways, here's the Plantagenet tree, with wives, kings, and all that fun stuff. 


(source): http://www.paranormalx.yolasite.com/resources/Royal_Haunts/Family%20Tree%20-%20Plantagenet.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment